Sunday 15 August 2010

JUST SITO...

I know this is old news. And you guys must have probably seen a preview from Kanye West new Video "POWER" which is off his Fifth Studio Album- Dark Twisted Fantasy ( formerly Known as Good Ass Job ). But I just wanted to post something on here so I decided to show you a still Photo from the Video. And for those hungry Kanye Fans.lol. I hear the Album is due to be released November 16th.








UK top 10 Singles For the week..


  1. Flo Rida Ft David Guetta - Club Can't Handle Me
  2. Eminem Ft Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
  3. The Saturdays - Missing You
  4. Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP - We Speak No Americano
  5. Ne-Yo - Beautiful Monster
  6. Travis McCoy Ft Bruno Mars - Billionaire
  7. B.o.B Ft Hayley Williams - Airplanes
  8. The Wanted -  All Time Low
  9. Eliza Doolittle - Pack Up
  10. Tinchy Stryder - In My System  
So What Do You Think Of the Nunber One Song In the UK.





No comments:

Post a Comment